Middle School Program OVerview
- Courses are semester-long and follow the school district schedule.
- Enrollment prior to school start is recommended and late enrollments are accepted on a case by case basis.
- Opportunities for 8th graders to earn high school credits
- Students in grades 6-8 participate in Smarter Balanced testing each year
- Students can access their “neighborhood school” for select activities
- Courses are mastery based, allowing for remediation and acceleration as needed
- Attendance check-ins are required and daily progress in all courses is expected
- Parent is the learning coach and dedicates significant hands-on time to supporting and delivering content
Middle School Courses Offered