High School Program Overview
- Courses are semester-based and follow the school district schedule.
- Enrollment prior to school start or at the semester is recommended and late enrollments are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Each student is assigned to a district “neighborhood school”
- Students can access their “neighborhood school” for select activities
- Students in grades 9-12 participate in OAKS testing
- Attendance check-ins are required and daily progress in all courses is expected
- Parent is the learning coach and dedicates significant hands-on time to supporting the student
- Students earn credits and are held to district adopted graduation requirements
- Students earn a Springfield School District diploma