Frequently Asked Questions
Are you a current student seeking help? Click here for helpful videos made by your very own teachers.
- Will I get high school credit for courses taken with SPS Online?
- Yes-You will receive high school credit for courses passed with SPS Online.
- Can I be enrolled at a neighborhood school and take online courses?
- Yes-You may be enrolled at any of the schools and take online courses. We may limit the amount you take based on how many courses you are taking at the brick-and-mortar schools.
- If I enroll late in the term, do I get extra time to finish my courses?
- No-Even if you enroll late in the term, you still have the same deadline as everyone else. You may have to work a little more than you normally would to get caught up. We caution students to not try to take on too heavy of a load if they enroll late in the term.
- Does it cost money to take courses with SPS Online?
- No-SPS Online doesn't charge money for regular courses taken with our program. There is a fee to take courses in our Summer School Program.
- Still have questions? Contact Dennis Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.